Kanan is deputy managing director of JABA Tours with his excellent Japanese language skill. He is responsible for organizing tour operation, Japanese interpretation, planing to develop international tourism. he has long time practical working experiences from several sectors in Japan.
Japanese, English & Bangla
Passed HSC in 1984 under Comilla Educational Board, Bangladesh
Special Training Courses:
• Have been completed 2 years long basic course Japanese Language under International Business Language Services, Shimbashi, Tokyo, Japan
• Worked as an Instructor of Chittagong Nihongo Academy in Chittagong.
• Water related disaster management JICA data collection Survey
• JETRO Business group.
• Shapla Neer.
• ISL (Institute Strategic Leadership)
• Kawamura Electric Inc.
• The Asahi Shimbun.
• JICE (Japan International Cooperation Center)
• Mitsui Fudosan co. ltd.
• Shimuzu Corporation.
• DAIWA House Industry co., Ltd.
• Worked an an Interpreter/management Officer in Fuji bangle International Com. Ltd, CEPZ. From 1990-1994
• Worked as an Interpreter in Jeness International Ltd. Dhaka
• Worked as a local Representative of Kansai Time Out (Japanese NGO)
• Worked as a technical Associate of Take Uchi Kogyoshho In Japan from 1997-2002
Professor Study Group:
• Toyo University.
• Kyoto University.
• Tohoku University.
• Wagya University.
• Wako University.
• Nagoya University.
• OSAKA University Student Study Tour.
• Kyushu International University Student Study Tour.
• Bunkyo Gakuin University student study tour.
• Voluntary Study Tour under the Kaze Travel (Japan).
• Student Study Tour under the My Ticket (Japan).
• Work with NHK Documentary Program.
• NHK Exciting Asia TV program
• NHK Close up Gendai